navigation

Wednesday 12 April 2017

A Rediscovered Lash Favourite...


A couple of years back, Maybelline launched their 'Lash Sensational' Mascara and everyone and their Nan went completely cray cray for it. It was by far the most raved-about lash offering of the moment and eventually, I fell for the hype and tried it out for myself and it more than lived up to my expectations. I have always been a fan of the mascaras from Maybelline (remember 'The Falsies', anyone?) and they pretty much never fail to let me down when I'm after a drugstore offering and this one was no exception. It just made my lashes looks all kinds of amazing - adding a tonne of length, lift, volume, thickness and separation at the same time and all at an affordable, accessible pricepoint. But, somewhere along the way I managed to get off of using it consistently and moved onto other new things (or simply things that I hadn't tried before). Mascaras are and always have been a makeup product that I tend to switch up the most often whenever my current one runs out and so I guess poor Lash Sensational was just another victim of that pattern - until now, that is. 

I was in my local Boots the other week (what's new?) and was on the hunt for a new lash offering to pick up as a replacement for my fastly-drying-out L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Couture (which, FYI - I really rather love) and eventually, I ended up at the Maybelline stand. As I said, when it comes to repurchasing mascaras more often than not I end up picking up a new one which is either fresh out or simply one which has never entered my radar in the past but this time round, I fancied going back to an old favourite. And honestly - I am very, very happy I did so. This stuff is just as good - if not better - than I remember it being first time round. It still does ah-mazing things to my lashes, completely transforming them into a pretty darn good flutter and with the same kick-ass formula that holds up all day long without crumbling, flaking or smudging at all. All in all, I am still absolitely in love with this stuff. Maybe the mascara hunt is over - well, at least for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS