navigation

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year From Dainty Ditsy! #DitsyDecember

A bit of a later post from yours truly today, but considering we're now on the cusp of reaching the conclusion of 2014 (how has that happened exactly?!) and 2015 is only around the corner, what better time than to pop in and wish you all the happiest of New Years!

Whatever you may be doing this evening - going out or staying in - I do hope you enjoy yourselves celebrating the end of one year and the start of a next. This year was the year I plucked up the courage to finally start my own blog and as I explained in this post, I could not be happier I made that choice. Among other twists and turns such as making new friendships and strengthening old ones, being a bridesmaid for my big sis and becoming a tea convert - this year has certainly been a good'un.

Happy New Year to you all, and all the best for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS