navigation

Monday 9 November 2015

Polish Pick: Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay in 'Pink Volt'

 
It's time again for yet another 'Polish Pick' and considering I'm well and truly on the 'Maybelline Super Stay' rave bandwagon (see here and here) - is it any surprise that today's post features yet another shade that I've picked up of the same range?

Let me introduce you to 'Pink Volt' - isn't she a stunner? I'm saying 'she' as to me this is very much a girly, 'wouldn't be to everyone's tastes'-type shade; but I personally am in love with it. It's a bright pink (as the name would correctly imply), yet has a reddy undertone; making it less of a Barbie pink and more of a raspberry-tinged hue (something I prefer with my pinky tones). It's slightly more mature than those blue-based shades - which can look a tad 'in yer face' and garish - and although not a traditional Autumnal shade, it is a little richer in tone than the colours I like to sport over the warmer months, so would do well as an 'entry level'-type shade for berry beginners at this time of year.
 
As usual with all the colours from this range I've sampled, the formula is just spot-on brilliant. Application is a breeze with the wide, flat and ever-so-slightly curved brush and two coats is all you need for an opaque finish with a super glossy, gel-like effect that just lasts and last and lasts. So, yet another of the Maybelline Super Stay's to add to the love list... will I ever not fall head over heels with a shade from this range? I doubt it.

4 comments:

  1. great review:-) i'm tempted to go and buy one now:-p this shade is lovely!xxx

    emjbarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'd definitely recommend going and picking it up - it really is a beaut of a shade! X

      Delete
  2. They look so pretty, I'm surprised how good! xx

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour really is lovely, isn't it! I'd so recommend trying this range of polishes, they have to be some of the best I've ever tried (and I know that's quite a bold claim!) X

      Delete

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS