navigation

Wednesday 11 November 2015

I Think I've Finally Found 'The' Dry Shampoo Scent For Me...


I've talked many times before about dry shampoo and how useful it is to me - whether getting rid of that third-day grease that can occur sometimes to simply adding that little more 'oomph' to my roots - and one brand in particular which has won my heart as of late is the 'COLAB' by Ruth Crilly of A Model Recommends. It just works, so well. Unlike some others out there which may well do the job of de-slicking your tresses; leave behind a slight chalky, gritty feeling and that dreaded 'white' film in your hair - COLAB is the completely opposite. Like it's 'Sheer Invisible' tagline would correctly imply, it's so lightweight and even if applied rather liberally, you'd struggle to even tell you'd put anything through your hair at all.

I've also mentioned many times before about the various scents I've tried of this range. Originally, I was all about the 'London' one (the one in the black colour-coded packaging), with its Classic fragrance, while my last can of the stuff came in the form of the 'Paris' scent (which I talked about here). The former I absolutely loved and would go back to again would it not be for it being sold out in every Superdrug I go into at the moment, the latter not so much. While I thought I'd love it due to it being a rather more floral affair, the scent just wasn't for me - surprisingly. However, after picking up another bottle of another different scent, I think I may just have found 'The One' for me...
 
I plumped for the 'Rio' fragrance this time, as I think I've heard other bloggers going on and on about how this one is their personal top pick of the bunch, so off this went in my basket and I have to say I do think this is the best scent of the range I've tried so far. A so-called 'tropical' aroma, this does exactly what it says on the tin. It's very fruity, but not too much that it all becomes rather sweet and sickly. Instead, this is rather refreshing and gives a scent to the hair that leaves it smelling like it's been freshly washed aswell as looking that way too. It's an all-round thumbs up from yours truly. I think my quest for the perfect 'me' scent of my favourite dry shampoo range is finally concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS