navigation

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Final Festive To-Do List #DitsyDecember


It's only 3days (?!) 'til Christmas, and yet here I am proclaiming a list of some things I still need to do/finish doing before The Big Day. Yanno me. Admittedly there are some that are perhaps less essential to be placed on my to-do list, but hey - it sure wouldn't be Christmas without them. So, lets get into it...

FILMS - It's the 22nd December and I am yet to watch Elf for the hundredth time. What kind of Christmas is this? Even though - as I said - I have seen it many, many times before, it just ain't the festive season without a re-watch and so this is definitely on my festive to-do list. In general, I feel I haven't watched too many Christmas-flavoured films this year, so yes this really is a must for me.

WRAPPING - While I have completely finished my Christmas shopping and have done for some time now, I still have a few presents that need to be wrapped so this is probably the top of my checklist, and quite rightly so. Luckily there's only about four people who's gifts are still uncovered so there's not too much I need to do to get it all done and dusted. LETS DO THIS.

PAMPER - I always like to have a good ole pamper before The Big Day - usually the night before a.k.a. Christmas Eve - and there's no change on that front this year. I have my LUSH bath bomb already bought (yes, I am seemingly prepared on some things), my face mask at the ready and all the other bits 'n' bobs that go into a 'Me Time' night on call waiting for action so all that's now left to do is wait for the 24th to roll round...

PLAN - I'm the kind of person that likes to plan ahead for Christmas Day in many more ways than others do and as I'm not personally the person in my house responsible for the more traditionally important aspects of Christmas - food, drink etc. - I like to instead focus on my own things to plan for and get my outfits, hair and makeup for the festive period all before it kicks off on the 25th. Yes, I am really that sad. I always think of Christmas Day/Boxing Day as a time to make that extra effort in those departments and so planning ahead is a must for me so I don't waste half of the time in the days themselves doing exactly that.

SPREAD THE LOVE - Finally, I want to spread the love. Don't worry, it's not too vomit-inducing - I just simply want to make sure I make contact with all my loved ones over the festive period and of course wish them a very Merry Christmas/Happy New Year and all that kinda jazz. Christmas is all about family and friends for me and so this one, while small, is significant and very special indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS