navigation

Monday 25 April 2016

OGX Does It Again...


You may recall a few months back I fell head over heels in love for the OGX Coconut Water haircare range. It was the first I'd sampled from the brand as a whole, and all in all I was very impressed indeed - my hair was left feeling super hydrated, but without that product build-up that can sometimes occur with more nourishing hair products. Once those were all used up I moved on for a while, but when the time came for me to invest in a new shampoo and conditioner set a couple of weeks ago I found myself looking at what OGX had to offer again and I soon settled on a new range to give a go - the Renewing Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner...

This time round I stuck to just these two products from the range, but having started to use them about a week ago now, I can already tell we're gonna get along. I was worried the scent of this range could be a little gross (as haircare products formulated with oils tend to be), but this fragrance is gorgeous and almost reminiscent of going to a salon. Yep, really. The shampoo lathers up really creamily and feels nourishing on my strands aswell as cleansing, whilst the conditioner is super thick in texture (just how I like my conditioners to be) and after being left to marinade in my hair for a bit, leaves it so super silky and soft it's kinda ridiculous. It's manageable and easy to brush through and dries up virtually frizz-free. Obviously, being a not-naturally-straight-haired gal, I still need to run through it with my straighteners - but the actual texture of my hair is much sleeker and the whole process is much quicker and lasts much longer too.

All in all - yet another fab find from OGX! They may just be on the right track to becoming my new favourite haircare brand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS