navigation

Saturday 24 December 2016

Twas The Night Before Christmas - The Traditions #DitsyDecember


IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! I cannot believe it's rolled round once again and we are only one more day away from The Big Day itself. Crazy stuff. So with that in mind, today I thought I'd let you lovely lot in on some of the things that I tend to get up to on the 24th of December...
  1. Firstly, of course - finish up any last bits 'n' bobs to do with #DitsyDecember so I can have a bit of a mini-break/tecch switch off (at least blog-wise) over the festive season. I am currently pretty much done so things are looking good so far on that front!
  2. ...Also definitely finish up on the wrapping if need be. I may be organised at Christmas, but more often than not I'm not that organised and still have a couple of things to wrap/decorate right at the very last minute. The main things is it all gets done - that's all I'm gonna say...
  3. Eat a mince pie (or two).
  4. Watch as many Christmas films as possible.
  5. ...Probably whilst diving into a massive hot chocolate. Mmhmmm.
  6. Plan out my Christmas outfits/makeup. Cause that's what you do when you're a beauty obsessive, yanno...
  7. Give myself a well-deserved pamper.
  8. Dig into a sausage roll that my Mum has freshly baked in the afternoon.
  9. Paint my nails all Christmassy - bring on the glitter.
  10. Have Fish and Chips for tea cause - treat yo' self, it's Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS