navigation

Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas From Dainty Ditsy! #DitsyDecember


IT'S CHRISTMAAASSS! I just wanted to quickly drop in this morning with a short but sweet post for all you lovely lot as it's officially Christmas Day! Obviously, this is all pre-written and scheduled - as nobody has got time for posting on The Big Day itself of course - but I still wanted to get this up for you as not only is it part and parcel of the whole #DitsyDecember thing, but also just because I bloody love and appreciate every single one of you who takes the time to read this little space on the internet so, so much. I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (or if you don't celebrate Christmas, just a very happy 25th December) and I hope you all have a fantastic  day! May all of your wishes and dreams come true and thank you for all of your support this past year. Whether you've simply read a post, commented, shared, tweeted - you get the gist - thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I cannot express how much it means to me. As for the rest of today - have fun; eat, drink and be merry and spend some quality time with your loved ones and I will see you bright and early tomorrow (a.k.a. Boxing Day) for a more 'regular' post!

All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS