navigation

Monday 6 March 2017

The Bubble Bath That's An Oldie But A Goodie...


I remember first using Soap and Glory's Calm One Calm All years ago. It was perhaps the first  more 'fancier' bubble bath I used and oh my, did I love it. It was one of, if not the first products that made me a big fan of the classic S&G scent that everyone knows and loves and the amazing formula created the most amazing big, foamy bubbles every time. Over time, I stopped using it and started picking up various other things which I enjoyed using just as much - #TypicalBeautyBlogger - but it remained a firm favourite and that's exactly why finally, a couple of weeks back, I picked up a fresh new bottle...

I love rediscovering old products that I used to love and remembering just how much I enjoyed using them and this one certainly falls under that category. Like I said, this stuff is awesome. You only need the tiniest amount to make a tonne of bubbles and really scent and enrich the bath water itself too. I am a massive fan of the original fragrance from Soap and Glory so I am a therefore a pretty big fan of the way this stuff smells too - a nice mix of sweet, floral and a hint of musky-ness too - and even when you only put the smallest amount in, the fragrance you get is just as strong. It makes your bath water feel super soft and silky and you emerge with your skin feeling equally so as a result. What more could you ask for, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS