navigation

Friday 10 November 2017

Polish Pick: Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Effect in 'Matcha'


You may remember me mentioning this polish in a haul I did right at the very start of this month here - along with another new shade from the same range - and in there, I promised it would not be too long before they'd both make their way into a post just like this. And guess what? Here we are, featuring one of them today - and oh man, is it a beaut...

If you've been reading round here for a while now, you'll most likely already know by now that I adore the whole 'Hi-Shine Gelly Effect' formula by Barry M. It's thick and gel-like; yet super easy to apply and with a super-duper glossy, hi-shine (as the name suggests) finish to boot. I haven't added any new shades to my collection for a while now, but as soon as I saw this one - 'Matcha' - I knew I had to pick it up and I am so glad I did. A pretty, khaki green in the standard creme formula - I really, really love this and I can totally see what they're going for with the whole name too. It's the perfect kind of shade for this time of year when we're fancying switching up our nails colours for deeper, more dusky colours that are perhaps more muted - but yet still pack a punch. This olive green fits the bill to a tee and surprisingly, I actually don't have anything else like it already sitting in my stash. I know, I know - but I promise it's true! I can't wait to get more use out of this in the coming months and you know what? I also kinda feel like this colour would pair super well with a sprinkle of gold glitter over the top. Maybe I'll have to give that a try once the festive season rolls round...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS