navigation

Monday 4 December 2017

Polish Pick: Amethyst Sparkle #DitsyDecember


It wouldn't be #DitsyDecember without a good ol' Polish Pick post, would it? They're a firm staple in my blog line-up all the way throughout the year and it just wouldn't be right if I didn't throw in a couple among the rest of the festive madness. And, in true Christmas spirit - this one features all of the glitter. I do like to rock a good sparkly lacquer pretty much anytime of the year, but during the festive season I basically wear something shimmery on my nails all. the. darn. time. and I'm not even sorry about it. It's Christmas, after all and seeing as it comes only once a year - I like to really make the most of the excuse to wear glitter nails at every given opportunity.  And today, I'm showing you just what I've kicked things off with this December...

This is the Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Purple Frost'. I picked it up as part of this post here and it. is. beautiful. A stunning, deep purple colour - it's a little different to all of the other 'Molten Metals' in the range as it's not an entirely smooth, metallic formula. It's certainly metallic-based - super-sheeny, shimmery and reflective - but unlike all of the others, it's got large flecks of silver glitter running throughout it too. I personally really like that as, normally with the other 'Molten Metals', I like to go in with a standalone glitter over the top as a little finishing step but, with this one, you've kinda already got that going on. I love those kinds of polishes that you can basically slap on in two coats and be done and this is certainly one of those. It's a good little 'two-in-one', yanno? I really do feel like that this convenience, combined with the pretty rich purple hue that's an ideal alternative to all of your typical reds and golds, makes this a perfect colour to rock this festive season. Cause who ever said purple can't be Christmassey, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS