navigation

Wednesday 23 May 2018

My Haircare Miracle Product...


I've said it many, many times before - but having bleached blonde hair, taking care of it is a big concern of mine. Whether colour-wise, or just in terms of the condition, throughout the past however-many-years of me having some form of dyed blonde hair I've always remained focused on keeping my hair in as best shape as possible and I'd say one product that's remained a pretty constant feature of that 'routine' over that time has been the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor... 

A thick deep conditioner that you apply all over the mid-lengths, of the hair (particularly focusing on the very tips) and leave for - you guessed it - three minutes and you're done. I actually like to leave it for much longer than that if I can, to really get the most from the treatment that I can and it really does work utter wonders on my tresses, every single time. It also smells pretty darn good and nowadays, kinda feels a little nostalgic having used it on the regular for so long by now - which is always a bonus, right? While super-thick and rich in texture, it washes out of my hair easily and never leaves behind a sticky, claggy feel or look to my hair - which some deep hair treatments definitely can do - and after blow-drying and styling, my hair is always left in such a good condition. It's not at all pricey, comes in big ol' tubes as pictured above or even handy travel-sized sachets and you really can't go wrong with it. I know everyone and their Nan raves on about this, but it's for good reason - the hype is real and I'm so glad I've gotten back into using it regularly again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS