navigation

Wednesday 9 May 2018

My New Favourite Nude Lip...


Another week, another favourite new lipstick of mine. Despite the amount of nude-y shades I own, I am always up for finding new ones and this time, it's a brand new shade of the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours. As you probably already know, I am already a pretty big fan of this formula. It took a while for Rimmel to jump on the whole 'matte liquid lipstick' bandwagon, but last year they finally did and it was definitely worth the wait. They've got a super-creamy, moussey formula that applies fully opaque in one layer and they also dries down pretty instantly to a powdery matte finish that's completely transfer proof and lasts almost impeccably throughout the day too! All for such n affordable price-point - what more could you want? I already own a fair few shades - from nudes to brights and bolds - but recently, I spotted a brand-new range of colours (all nude-inspired, it seems) and I feel in love with one colour in particular that I had to pick it up.

Introducing, 'Strapless'. Of all the shades I saw, this one immediately stood out to me as my sort of perfect nude shade and after giving it a little swatch in-store, I was pretty confident I'd love it - and I really, really do. It's a gorgeous light pinky-nude with a slight mauve-y undertone and on my lips and paler skin-tone, it's basically the perfect nude for me. I already own 'Be My baby' from their original collection which is a lovely, peachy nude but this one is just ever-so-slightly lighter and more dusky in tone and once it's dried, it definitely has more of that 'MLBB'-type feel for me. The formula is just as awesome as before and so, all in all, it's a pretty big winner for me. I feel like this is going to be my new, go-to matte nude liquid lip...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS