navigation

Friday 20 July 2018

Polish Pick: Icy Pink Iridescent


This week, I put together a new little nail polish combination and as always, I really wanted to share the finished result with you all. And, what's even better, it's pretty, pink and super sparkly too. What more could you want, eh?

First off, I went in with a old-ish fave of mine - Barry M's Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in 'Freestyle' - a pastel, peachy-pink. A super pretty, Summery shade that I ted to reach for every time the weather warms up, I fancied giving it a fresh, new twist and so, after a couple of coats, I went in with a more recent favourite, also from Barry M - their Under The Sea Nail Paint in 'Pinktail'. Another pinky hue, this time with a metallic finish and shimmery, holographic twist - layered over the top creates a pretty awesome effect. The green-ey gold shift of 'Pinktail' just adds some extra dimension and of course, extra colour and sparkle too and I love the combination of the two together. Obviously, you could well stop there but, as always, I wanted to go that one step further and so, as a finishing touch, I topped things off with the Barry M Nail Paint in 'Pure Sunshine'. Yes, I know, another one from Barry M. But seriously, I just love their nail polishes and this one is yet another good'un. A light, pearly gold glitter with flecks of green and silver running through, I felt it kinda tied into the theme of the holographic topper I used beforehand and once applied - it definitely did. 

So all in all, I was left with really lovely, multi-tonal, pearly pink nails with a super textured, glittery finish with flecks of silvers, greens and golds peeking through. I loved how they came out and I'll definitely be recreating it sometime again in the future. Also, perhaps if you've got some sort of special occasion (proms, weddings, graduation, you know what I mean) coming up - I can see these nails being just perfect for that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS