navigation

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Eye Makeup Haul!



A week or so ago, I did this post here, I where I detailed all of my non-makeup items I'd bought over the past few weeks and as I said in that very post - that definitely doesn't mean I haven't been buying any actual makeup over that time period, but I'll be sharing it with you all in a post in the future. So, here we are - here's a few of the makeup items I've been adding to my collection lately. And funnily enough, they're all in some way eye makeup-related...

I finally got my hands on a couple of the Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palettes. I have wanted to try this format out for ages (basically ever since they first launched them perhaps a year or so ago) and there have always been a few colour selections in particular that have caught my attention - these two being the main ones. So, when I saw them in-store a few weeks ago - and with a 3 for 2 offer at the time in full swing - I finally decided to just give them a go. They are the 'Iconic Division' (a kind of Anastasia Subculture dupe; full of greens, rich browns and warm mustard tones) and 'Visionary' (which is packed full of cool-toned neutrals and bright purples). Both colour schemes I really don't own many (or even any) of already in my collection and I really want to try out. I've heard so many good things about these palettes - and they're only £4 each. Yes, that's right, just £4! I can't wait to give these a try very soon...

Sticking with Eyes, I've also recently been picking up more shades of the Barry M Glitter Bomb Glitter Eyeshadows and the Lottie London Eye Foils! As I've said many times in the past, ever since trying both of these liquid glitters/shimmers out, I have made it a bit of a mission of mine to gradually, slowly but surely collect them all (if not, most of them) and I've certainly been doing that. I've picked up a couple of shades so far over the past weeks and I cannot wait to get to trying them out and seeing if I love them just as much - which I'm sure I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS