navigation

Friday 16 November 2018

Beauty Bay Wishlist


If you haven't noticed already, Beauty Bay are currently doing a ma-hoo-sive sale off basically all of their items online. Some, even up to 30% off. 30%! It really does sound like a deal too good to pass up on and though I haven't made an order (yet) I definitely have made a mental wishlist of some things that have caught my eye (or most of the time, have been on my wishlist for a while) that I wouldn't mind picking up whilst they're so heavily discounted...

JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS VELOUR LIQUID LIPSTICKS IN 'MANNEQUIN' AND 'CELEBRITY SKIN' - Talking just about the makeup, I have always wanted to try the liquid lipsticks from Jeffree Star Cosmetics ever since SophDoesNails has been raving on about them. First off she loved 'Celebrity Skin', then more recently she says her new favourite shade is now 'Mannequin'. Both gorgeous nude tones and seeing as Soph has a very similar skin-tone to me, I figure they might well suit me too, so I'd loved to give one or both colours a go - and with them being more on the pricey side, perhaps while they've got money off!

DOLL BEAUTY DOLL LIGHT HIGHLIGHTER IN 'LIKE A DIAMOND' - Doll Beauty was never a brand I'd heard anything about, until everyone and their Nan started raving about their highlighters a few months back. I've seen enough evidence on blogs and YouTube videos to suggest that they're pretty damn good and when better time to try than with a discount?

STILA GLITTER AND GLOW LIQUID EYESHADOWS - Ahh, the classic. I'm sure a lot of people are taking this opportunity to finally invest in one or more of these beauties as, while they really do seem pretty awesome, they're rather expensive at full price too. I'm certainly one of those people who are weighing it up as I'd love to finally try one of them out at last, having heard so many amazing things - so who knows?

OPV LIQUID GLITTERS - Another form of 'liquid glitter' that I really would love to try out, particularly now they're discounted, is this range from another less-known brand - OPV. I only really heard of this brand when I saw it crop up in someone's haul a few months ago when they had actually purchased one of these liquid glitters! Having looked at swatches online they actually look pretty good and right up my street (we all know I love a good liquid glitter-type product) and aren't that expensive anyway without the discount, but every little helps, right?

WET 'N' WILD LIQUID CATSUIT MATTE LIPSTICK IN 'BEHIND THE BLEACHERS' - Finally, something that I've actually bought before and would love to use this sale to invest in more shades of - the liquid lipsticks from Wet 'N' Wild! You all know already that I recently fell in love with these and there's one shade in particularly that I've seen and would love to try out - 'Behind the Bleachers', a deep, vampy red that just looks perfect for this time of year. Once again, these are already rather good value so to be able to get my hands on it at an even more affordable price would be pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS