navigation

Monday 19 November 2018

Polish Pick: Bronze Sparkle


It's getting towards that time of year when golds and bronzey tones really start to come into their own - one department in particular being nails! I love wearing all of the golds on my nails pretty much all year round, but as soon as it starts to gets closer to Christmas and New Years, I really get into it and this is the first look I've created this season! So, I thought I better share it with you all...

First off, I went in with a couple of layers of another of my Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paints - this time, in the shade 'Bronze Bae'. A gorgeous rich, warm bronze (as the name would suggest), as always with this formula, this lacquers onto the nails easy-peasy and dries fully opaque in two coats. You could easily leave it as it is for a super shimmery, metallic finish but, as always, I like to go that one step further and add a sprinkle of sparkle to the situation with a good ol' glitter topcoat. This time, I decided to go for one which I felt would complement 'Bronze Bae' rather well and that is the Barry M Glitter Nail Paint in 'Majestic Sparkle'. A slightly rusty, golden glitter with smaller flecks of icy green thrown in for good measure - this makes for a great finishing touch to the colour I applied underneath. It really catches the light beautifully and depending on where you place it, the different tones show up and makes the finished colour appear slightly different too. In some lights it looks deeper and more bronze and in others, a little more light and champagne-gold. I'm pretty happy with how these nails turned out, not gonna lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS