navigation

Wednesday 21 November 2018

The Mask To Get Your Glow On...


Over the years, I've certainly tried my fair share of face masks. From sheet masks, to individual sachets to multi-use tubs like this - I've seen it all basically - and though I have a tonne of favourites, this pot of goodness has fast become one of my go-to's... 

This is the L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask and in short, I love it. Just as the name suggests, this really does leave my skin feeling and looking so much glowier and radiant. The slightly-scrubby texture helps to lightly exfoliate my skin well, but not in an overly harsh way and make it much smoother in texture too! A little also goes a pretty long way so although they recommend a tub will last you about 10 applications, I actually find it to stretch much further than that - which is always a good thing, right?

After applying, I tend to try and leave it on for as long as I can (as I always tend to with all of my face masks) and though it dries down, it never feels too uncomfortable and removing it is easy-peasy too. My skin just looks and feels so damn good after using this face mask and considering how affordable it is too - I'd definitely suggest you trying it out if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS