navigation

Friday 30 November 2018

HELLO BLOGMAS! #DitsyDecember


Here we are again - tomorrow is the 1st of December - and I think we all know what that means. It's #DitsyDecember! This is actually the fifth year in a row that I've done this series on my blog (which is complete madness) and so I'm pretty sure a lot of you know the deal by now, but if you don't, let me explain! Basically, this is a series I do every single year on Dainty Ditsy which is in essence, my very own version of 'Blogmas'. Throughout the entirety of December - from the 1st to the 31st - I will be posting at the exact same time of 9am, but the difference is that I will be posting every. single. day. Yes, that's right! Every year, I look forward to doing this series and from what I can tell, you lovely lot seem to really enjoy it as much as I do putting it all together. So, here we go again! If you are new round these parts, you can catch up on the previous years here if you fancy but I guess that's everything for now! Check back here, on Dainty Ditsy at 9am for the first post of this year's #DitsyDecember...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS