navigation

Friday 30 November 2018

November: The Love List


Can you believe it is already the end of November? As of tomorrow, December starts and with it, #DitsyDecember - where I post every single day on this blog! Exciting times. But, before all of that, I thought - why not share everything I've been loving throughout November? 

REVOLUTION RELOADED 'ICONIC DIVISION' AND 'VISIONARY' EYESHADOW PALETTES - Kicking off my favourites this month with Makeup first off, I have been loving these eyeshadow palettes. They're £4 each (yes, that's right, four pounds!) yet they're such amazing quality too. You get a great shade range inside - there's a grand total of fifteen shades inside each palette - and every single colour I've tried and used so far has been just as great as the ones before. All super-pigmented, rich shades with minimal fall-out or kick up in the pan (which is usually unseen of when it comes to super-affordable shadows) and they just apply and blend so easily and nicely on the eyes too. Once on, they never crease or drop-down throughout the day and the colours stay looking as vibrant as they did when first applied - I just generally love both of these palettes. 'Iconic Division' is a gorgeous selection of greens, mustards, warm brows and burgyndys and can create so many different colourful looks, whilst 'Visionary' is the perfect purple-toned palette - both colour schemes I nothing like in my collection and so I'm pretty pleased to now have them on-hand...

LOTTIE LONDON EYE FOILS - I have been in-love with these liquid eyeshadows for ages now, but I feel like investing in more shades this month has really made me even more obsessed with them - if that was even possible. These are almost like 'liquid glitter/shimmer' in that you apply them over the top of your eyeshadow (instead of as a base, like you usually would with liquid shadows) and you're left with an instant super-glittery effect. They dry down fast, don't crease or crack off and stay looking sparkly all day or night long. I'm pretty pleased to now have more shades in my stash!

BARRY M GLITTER BOMB GLITTER EYESHADOWS - Another 'liquid glitter' that I've been even more obsessed with recently, since picking up even more shades is this range from Barry M. These are definitely more of a 'glitter' than a 'shimmer' like the Lottie London ones and I once again. love them. They quite literally like applying glitter to your eyes, but with all of the fuss and hassle of the loose stuff taken away. Just swipe it on, leave to dry and you're good to go. Again, there's no creasing and crumbling off once they're dried in place and there's so many gorgeous shades too! I can't wait to get so much use out of these throughout the upcoming Christmas/New Years season...

PRIMARK BLEND AND CLEANSE MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANING SPRAY - I have been wholly faithful to one spot brush cleaner basically ever since I first started using makeup brushes - until now, that is. I'd heard good things about a certain one from Primark and so, I just had to pick it up to try for myself and let's just say- I now have a new favourite. This does the job perfectly at quickly removing all colour from my eyeshadow brushes, whilst also leaving them basically bone-dry and ready to use instantly afterwards! If that wasn't enough, this one from good ol' Primarni is also a lot cheaper than my usual go-to so really, how can you complain?

I HEART REVOLUTION X SOPH VANILLA AND CREME BRULEE BODY MIST - I love a good body mist for days when I don't fancy using perfume and this one has become a new favourite of mine recently. Ever since this launched a few months back I have wanted to try it out and finally, after working my way through any ones I had on-the-go, I decided it was the perfect time - and it's been a go-to of mine ever since. This smells absolutely delicious. Just as the name suggests - it's super-sweet, vanilla-ry and just generally really yummy, but still not sickly in anyway, yanno? A little goes a long way and it actually lasts pretty well throughout the day too so I've got a feeling that this pretty ma-hoo-sive bottle will last me a fair while...

ZOELLA BEAUTY 'PRETTY POLISHED' BODY SCRUB - Something I've rediscovered this past month and have been back in love with ever since is this body scrub from Zoella Beauty. This is the perfect kind of body scrub. It's 'scrubby' enough to really gets the job done, but yet at the same time soft and creamy enough to not be harsh or aggravating on the skin in any way. It almost lathers up slightly when it comes into contact with your dampened skin and I find that you really don't need a lot at a time either. The scent is your classic sweet, musky fragrance of Zoella Beauty that came out when the brand first launched and is still a favourite of mine so all in all, I'm really pleased to have this body scrub back in my collection again!

OGX RENEWING MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL WEIGHTLESS REVIVING DRY OIL - Finally, I have a new favourite product in my haircare routine! It's no secret that I love the weightless dry oil sprays from OGX and when my lat bottle ran out a little while ago, I decided to pick one up from a different range for a change - the range in question being the 'Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil'. And you know what? I love it! Just like any product like this I've used before, it works exactly the same. I simply spritz a little on both on my damp hair before drying and a little afterwards when my hair is dry too (always keeping it to the mid-lengths and very ends of course) and it works like a dream. Admittedly, the scent of this one isn't as delicious as other ones I've used in the past but the product itself is awesome, so I'm ore than happy to let it slide. Having bleached blonde, more dry hair that I use heat on a lot, adding back hydration and moisture is super-important to me and I really feel like these types of products make a big difference.

So, that just concludes everything beauty-wise that I've been loving in November! A real mix this month and all proper gems too that I can see myself using consistently for a long time to come. Now with November done and dusted - I'll actually see you all again a little later on today to announce something a little a lot special. Spoiler alert - it may well be to welcome back a certain monthly series for December, before it kicks off properly tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS