navigation

Friday 5 April 2019

Polish Pick: Barry M Molten Metals Nail Paint in 'Crystal Blue'


I feel like it's no secret at this point that I love the Barry M Molten Metals Range. Foiled, shiny, metallic lacquers - sometimes even with glitter running through the formula to add even more dimension - and what's more, they're available in such a wide range of colours too. Hence why over time, I seem to be collecting near the whole range. And when perusing Superdrug a few weeks back, I spotted this colour which I don't already have and naturally - I immediately needed to rectify that... 

I don't think this is a 'new' shade - it definitely wasn't part of their most-recent addition of shades to this collection for Spring/Summer - but as I said, I definitely don't have this colour in my stash and as soon as I saw it, I knew I needed to change that. This is the shade 'Crystal Blue' - isn't it just so, so pretty? A gorgeous, teal blue metallic - so vibrant and eye-catching! I realised when doing my last nail polish declutter that I really don't own many blue/green polishes and I think that's why this one grabbed my attention. Something different that'll help beef up that colour family a little more! This formula isn't super-glittery like some of the most recent shades that have been added to this range, but it definitely has a lot of shimmer in there. Actually, whilst the base is very true blue, the shimmer almost has this golden yellow reflect to it, which gives the colour a slightly more overall green-y appearance. Love, love, LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS