navigation

Monday 1 May 2017

Polish Pick - Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Pink Ice'


Remember a few months back I tried out this stunning shade from the then-new Molten Metals Nail Paint range from Barry M? A gorgeous vivid copper shade that's completely unique to anything else I'd ever seen before on the nail polish scene, I instantly fell in love - so much so that the other day, I picked up a few more. Alongside one of the original hues that had been around for as long as the collection had been around, I also spotted that Barry M had expanded the range with a whole host of new colours - so, obviously I had to pick up a couple of those to try out too. I mean, it would've been rude not to.

This is the shade 'Pink Ice' - isn't it a beaut? Some may say it could be compared to the other shade that has featured in a post of this type in the past - 'Copper Mine' - but in my opinion, this is very different. The lighter, slightly icier undertone of this lacquer right here is quite dissimilar to the richer, warmer tone of the 'Copper Mine' and so while in your head you may first assume that a 'copper' and a 'rose gold' polish from the same collection could run very similar, you'd very much be mistaken in this case. I personally love both shades and in particular really like the super feminine, girly feel of this one. It looks super lovely worn alone, though I can also imagine working great as a base of a nail look, before going in with a glittery top coat or the like too. I think that may just have to be what I try out next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS