navigation

Thursday 18 December 2014

Garnier Micellar Water - As Good As Bioderma? #DitsyDecember

 
I've been a fan of the Bioderma Crealine Solution for quite some time now. With it entering my life sometime this year after many a glowing review from various beauty bloggers, it's gone on to become my #1 makeup removal product and one I thought could not be rivalled.
 
Of course my revelation did speak a desire within me to investigate if there were any highstreet dupes out there, but up until now, I hadn't come across one that seemed such a close match - Life lesson: All the 'It's not as good as Bioderma' remarks about the L'Oreal version were so true.
 
I then, however, came across the Garnier Micellar Water, and after hearing many fellow lovers of Bioderma cite this as the drugstore replica, had to pick it up. That was a while ago now, and considering skincare is probably best trialled for a longer period of time, I feel now is an appropriate time to offload my thoughts on it.
 
So, how does it shape up against the original (and some may say 'the best')? All in all, I find it pretty darn hard to find a difference between the two. It's that close. The formula is just like water, identical to the Bioderma, and leaves no residue behind, unlike my experience with L'Oreal. I also, having pretty sensitive skin, have had no reactions to it, which I guess is always a good thing (who wants their skin to be bright red and sore?) In short - if you're finding it hard to get hold of Bioderma (I personally use Escentual for my restocks), or perhaps can't justify the slightly higher price - go for Garnier.
 
Are you a fan of Bioderma or are you more of a drugstore-type gal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS