navigation

Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas from DaintyDitsy! #DitsyDecember

 
Hello you lovely lot! Just popping in to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope every single one of you has a wonderful day of donning your best festive jumpers, stuffing yourselves silly, and relaxing with your loved ones as you open your pressies and watch as many festive films as is humanely possible.

I'd also like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has subscribed, liked, commented - all that jazz - on anything Dainty Ditsy related since its creation earlier this year. I cannot describe how much it means to me to have such a supportive community around me and one I hope will continue well into and past 2015. THANK YOU!

Blogmas will continue tomorrow morning when I show you just what is currently residing on my nail beds as I tuck into yet another mince pie but until then - go and enjoy the day and I'll speak to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS