navigation

Monday 15 December 2014

Snapshots From The Christmas Tree #DitsyDecember

Today I thought I'd do a slightly different post. Normally Dainty Ditsy is full of makeup chat and the occasional fashion-y or lifestyle-centred post though it seems when Blogmas is around anything goes, so today I'm giving you a bit of an insight into some of my family's Christmas decorations, particularly the tree.

I have to admit that they stay pretty constant year after year, though I've seen many another blogger do this style of post already and it can't just be me who's really nosey and loves flicking through photos of other people's decorations? That came off a lot more creepy than it was intended to be, but still.
 
So here goes, I hope you enjoy this style of post where I perhaps do less talking and there's more visuals for you to feast your eyes upon, and maybe you might take a bit of inspiration from it if you're yet to 'trim up' as they like to call it...





















No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS