navigation

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Beauty Reminders To Myself #5


It's 2015 and time for the first Beauty Reminder of this year! So what beauty-related task am I hoping to remind myself to carry out more often (or even at all) this time as we start a new year?

I'm pretty slack when it comes to my nails. Sure, I do the whole cut-and-file business and regularly paint the things (as you can tell in my 'Polish Pick' series), but more often that not I simply leave it at that and have no steps in-between. I see so many beauty bloggers/bloggers rave about the latest base coat that promises to fill ridges on your nails, or the new top coat that claims to keeps your nails chip and smudge free for so many days. I never seem to jump on those bandwagons, and I know that as an avid nail-painter, I really should.
 
So today I'm reminding myself to have more of a nail 'routine' and invest in steps such as base and top coats and actually 'remind' myself to carry them out as often as I lacquer them up. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS