navigation

Monday 16 February 2015

How To Get The Most Out Of Online Beauty Shopping

 
Last week I gave you the lowdown on jut how I like to make the most of my shopping trips in Boots or Superdrug (which I will link here) and so today I thought I'd drop in with the other side of the coin - how to effectively beauty-shop online. Again, as with my other post, this isn't a definitive list, but simply what I've been informed of over the years and what I find to work for me. So, wanna find out just how I scour the online beauty bargains?
 
Research, research, research. As you're online and so the Internet is effectively at your fingertips - take advantage of this and do your research into anything new you're considering buying as you go. Take the time to compare prices on different sites and the varying offers they may have.

Don't go off-topic. As with the drugstore but just as, if not more so tempting - try to stick with what you need/want so much you effectively need it. If when you've finished selecting those items you feel your back account can handle a little more damage, then go back and pick up some of the products you were wavering over. You deserve it, after all.

Look for all the codes you can find. Look around for any voucher codes you can find that might just shave a little of the total off for you. Some of my faves include Voucher Codes, Hot UK Deals and Voucher Box.

Timing's everything. Sometimes, as with everything, beauty shopping can be a bit of 'luck of the draw' and while one time you may log onto to see your fave beauty brand is at 3 for 2 AND there's a code for 10% off, others you may find simply the makeup Gods are not working in your favour and so you're left wondering if it's really worth it at all. If you're really desperate - go for it, but if you can afford to wait even another week or so - try holding out as you never know what offers may be round the corner.

Bulk-buy if you can/have the room to. The perks of ordering online are that you can bulk buy if you want to and don't have to worry about carrying it all home again. This can be both cost-effective if there's offers/codes on and also worthwhile if you fancy picking up a few new products at the same time or multiples of one if you really, really like it.

2 comments:

  1. I always research and look for codes - there are always discounts x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I always look on voucher websites before placing any online order just to make sure! X

      Delete

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS