navigation

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Two More To Add To The Maybelline Super Stay Collection...


It's no secret that I love the Maybelline 7 Day Super Stay Nail Polishes. In my opinion, they're some of the best quality lacquers you can pick up from the drugstore - boasting great colours, easy application and seriously long lasting-power. However, having only two shades was proving problem when it came to painting my nails - I just wanted to have more options, yanno? So off I went to the Mothership (a.k.a. Boots) once more to invest in some more shades that are oh so seasonally appropriate and just scream 'Autumn'...

Once I got to the stand there weren't actually as much selection as I was hoping for, but I still managed to find two which I fell head over heels for. 'Deep Red' may not have the most exciting or imaginative name, but it sure does do what it says on the tin - delivering a gorgeous brick-like red, ideal for the upcoming festive season or just as a general day-to-day classic colour. Then there's 'Berry Stain' - a slightly more exciting name choice - but to me still not as accurate as it could be. To me, this is a straight-up purple and isn't particularly berry-toned, but oh heck - it's a beaut anyway. It actually comes out on the nails a tad deeper than how it appears in the bottle, but with it still not being overly dark it's ideal for those who may want to venture into the world of berry colourings but without going too vampy.
 
Have I enabled anyone yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS