navigation

Friday 27 November 2015

Getting My Flick On With Soap and Glory Supercat

I've talked in the past how I used to have a real thing for liquid liner. When I was first getting into makeup when I was younger it was all I really wore on my eyes, aside from mascara. I became fairly confident with it in the end and many people used to compliment me on my flicks (not sure why but they did). But, as I've said before, over time I swapped liquid for pencil (kohl to be precise) often in softer, brown hues and fell out of love with the black wings that used to adorn my upper lashline.

However, recently I've been gradually easing myself into the black flick bandwagon once more - alternating between using eyeshadow an angled brush or one of my beloved pencils in a black format. These worked a treat and reignited my love for the cat flick again, but there was still part of me that wanted to get properly back into it all again and in the only way to do this was to invest in a new liquid liner. And that I did, making the trip down to the Mothership - and on many other's recommendations - there was only one liner on my shopping list...

The Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen. It just had to be this little beauty, didn't it? While I used to be an avid user of the L'Oreal Superliner back in the day, this is the only one I've been hearing about as of late on the beauty blogging grapevine so it was inevitable I was going to give it a go once the urge to get into liquid liner again happened. In a way it's very similar to L'Oreal's offering, with a felt tip pen-type format and in a perfect 'not too big, not too small' sizing - ideal for either keeping the line quite thin or building it up to be thicker and more intense depending on your preference.

It's all I've been reaching for recently, and I do rather love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS