navigation

Monday 30 November 2015

Hello Blogmas (Again!) #DitsyDecember


Tomorrow marks the 1st of December (how has that happened already?) so that can only mean one thing - #DitsyDecember is making its return! As I enjoyed last year of Blogmas so much (my first time doing it - if you missed any posts you can catch up here) and I know how many of you also loved it too, I just knew when December rolled around again I had to take part once more so here we are!

As I'm sure many of you already know 'Blogmas' refers to a series of posts over the festive season, where a post is put live every single day up until Christmas. Unlike last year however, I'm going to try my best to continue this pattern after The Big Day itself this time and post everyday from 1st-31st of December! I loved how interactive and fun last year's #DitsyDecember was and really enjoyed the feeling of being a part of something so many others were getting involved with too so I cannot wait for this year's edition to get started! I've planned almost all of my posts for the entirety of the month (allowing for a few changes here and there no doubt) and have written a fair few too so I feel in a good place for tomorrow and I'm very much up to the challenge! Now you can see why I kept up with the occasional daily blogging with #AllMonthApril and #AllMonthAugust eh...

In case you're new round these parts then I personally like to label my version of Blogmas as #DitsyDecember of course as a play on my blog name and very much in-keeping with my love for alliteration. Yes, I'm anal like that. Keep your eyes peeled as my first Blogmas post'll be dropping on Dainty Ditsy on (you've guessed it) the 1st December at 9am...

Hope you enjoy #DitsyDecember!

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited for everyone's holiday posts. It is such a festive time in the blogging community!

    Chelsey | www.chelseythornton.com

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS