navigation

Wednesday 23 March 2016

6 Things That Make You A Beauty Addict


When looking at my (rather extensive) makeup collection the other day, I started to ponder the fact that I am a proper beauty addict. I admit it. My Muji acrylic storage tower is bursting at the seams, I own far too many nail polishes in relation to the fact I only have two hands and my Boots Advantage Card is one of my most treasured possessions. So, for today's post I thought it'd be fun to share just a selection of things I'd say are classic symptoms of being just a bit of a beauty fanatic. As always with these kinds of posts, please do take what I'm saying with a pinch of salt - it's simply intended to be humorous! Afterall, I'm including myself aswell...
 
  1. You have hundreds of makeup brushes - many of which appear to be the same and do the same thing - but you're adamant that they're all in some way different from each other and it's totally justifiable to have each and every one in your collection.
  2. You have a spare drawer entirely dedicated to back-ups of your favourite products because it basically feels like the end of the world if you run out of your favourite concealer and don't have another in storage to crack open immediately. Been there, done that - had the bad makeup day.
  3. You spend your spare time on online beauty websites, trying to scour what's new (and what you need to add to your never-ending shopping list, of course). A girl's gotta keep up to date, yanno?
  4. You own a wide array of nude lipsticks, all of which appear very similar to the untrained eye. But they're all so totally different (much like the makeup brushes). Promise.
  5. There's nothing that pleases you more than the sight of a fresh, unopened and unused item of makeup. Ahhhhh *inserts all the heart-eyed emojis*.
  6. Every time you make (another) purchase, you promise yourself that you're actually, finally 'going on a spending ban'. Until next time, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS