navigation

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Giving My Body Some Well-Overdue TLC...


Spring is finally here (at least in regards to the time of year, maybe not so much the weather just yet) and the thought of Summer is on our minds - including mine. It's also around now when I realise how much I've neglected moisturising my body as of late and promise myself - for the millionth time - that from this point onwards I will find a way to integrate it into my daily routine so I do not resemble a prune come July. Personally, there's just something about it that means it's never a beauty task I carry out all that often (especially over the Winter months when most of my body is covered up anyway) but over the past couple of weeks I've been attempting to really drill the concept into my brain and get it to be a more regular thing and I think I may be getting somewhere. Let's see how long it lasts, but for now I've rather been enjoying finally giving my limbs some long-overdue TLC again.

In regards to what I've actually been using, I'm sure it will come as no surprise to you if you're a regular round these parts - it is of course a product by good 'ole Soap and Glory. I just adore this brand when it comes to bodycare (and I know I'm not alone on that one), and their body moisturisers are so gorgeous and definitely the kind I need in my stash to make me more inclined to actually slather some onto my body on a regular basis. I've used a few different ones in the past - a couple of which I also have kicking round my collection at the moment - but right now I'm loving their Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. Yes, it really does sound good enough to eat - and trust me when I say it smells just as delectable aswell! Another thin you lovely lot will probably know about me is that the 'Sugar Crush' range from Soap and Glory is by far the one I love the most, so I really isn't a massive shock that this body butter is a firm favourite of mine. This has the same delicious citrusy-sweet scent and if I could actually eat this - I would. Asides from the a-mazing fragrance though, the formula of this stuff itself also gets the thumbs up from me too. This is very thick in consistency and so is very luxurious and pampering to use, yet it doesn't leave behind any sticky, greasy residue that means I have to stand around naked in my bedroom for half an hour waiting for it to dry. Ain't nobody got time fo' that. Instead, this sinks in really quickly and easily and simply makes my skin feel super-soft and nourished afterwards. Fingers crossed it'll actually make me stick to giving my body some TLC this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS