navigation

Monday 18 April 2016

Polish Pick: L'Oreal Color Riche A L'Huile in 'Cherie Macaron'

 
Well this is all a bit different isn't it? A Polish Pick which features an entirely different brand to those that have been shown before, and it just so happens to be a brand new range too. If I'm honest, L'Oreal have ever been a brand which I've wanted to try nail-related goodies from before, but after seeing this new collection spring up here, there and everywhere as of late and hearing such good thoughts I decided to take the plunge - as you would have seen in my last post. I picked up one (very stereotypically 'me') shade to ease myself in, and after slapping it onto my beds I figured it was about time I gave it the 'Polish Pick' treatment...
 
I plumped for 'Cherie Macaron' - a beautiful coral pink. As I always find with these types of shades, it's a toughie to describe as there's a bit of pink in there, there's a bit of orange and in some lights it can pull a tad 'red' too, but in short - it is gorgeous. It's a very bright, neon-ish hue which I can picture myself wearing a heck of a lot over the Spring/Summer and I also love the overall brightening effect it has when I actually apply this to my nails - it's one of those shades that just makes your hands look 'healthy', if yanno what I mean 
 
I'm also in love with the formula too. The main reason I wanted to try this range out in the first place was the fact I was hearing so many positive reviews about the formulation and I have to say - I am not disappointed. I find I still require the standard two coats, despite some people claiming you only need one to achieve full opacity but the actual consistency of the polish is really rich and thick - in a good way - leaving the nails with a lovely gel-like finish in no time at all. I'll need to see just how long the lasting power is, but I think we may just be onto a good'un here and I might just have to pick up another shade or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS