navigation

Friday 13 May 2016

A Body Butter With A Difference... #EveryDayMay


I'm a big advocate of the Soap and Glory body moisturisers. I'm a massive lover of their whole brand in general (as you lovely lot most likely know), but I feel all things bodycare is where they really shine and particularly so with their products geared at giving some hydration to your limbs. Typically I pick up their butters and lotions in the standard pot packaging, though recently I've been cracking out something in slightly different housing...

A body butter with a pump. How did I not think to get one of these before? Say hello to the Soap and Glory 'Butter Yourself Ultra-Nourishing  Fruity Liquid Moisture Lotion'. This was actually part of a giftset I had and when my current moisturiser bit the dust a week or so ago, I pulled this out of storage to try out, being the first time I'd ever tried one of their body moisturisers in the bottle set-up - but I'm really rather liking it so far. It's so much more convenient to be able to have this on your bedside table and simply twist the pump open and dispense it out. I find it much less messy, as you're not dallying around with lids and pots whilst trying to balance the product on your fingers and I also reckon it's perhaps a little more hygienic too.

The scent is not my favourite, favourite of the fragrances I've tried from S&G's range (I'm much more about the Sugar Crush, Smoothie Star or the Classic collections), but it's still rather nice and is - as the name implies - very fruity and fresh. It's just the kind of scent I tend to veer towards around this time of year when I fancy something a little more awakening and this stuff does the trick perfectly. The formula is a tad thinner in consistency than the traditional butters (as you'd except considering the change of packaging), though it still has a lovely texture that's not at all watery and feels very hydrating on my skin and I actually think it absorbs much quicker aswell.
 
I've been leaving this on my bedside table since I opened it and so far I've actually been reaching for it every single time I get out of the bathroom. I know, I know - shocker alert. Perhaps a change of packaging is just what I need to finally get into giving my body some proper TLC... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS