navigation

Monday 9 May 2016

Any MAC Recommendations? Let Me Know! #EveryDayMay


Having recently turned 19 (woop woop!), I finally want to make my first purchase at MAC. I know, it's been a long time coming - I actually wanted to do this around the same time last year when it was my 18th Birthday but never got round to it. But, I feel like now is at last the time, for real. And while I have quite the list already of products which I want to pick up (over time, of course), I was wondering if any of you lovely lot had any personal rec's which you felt you wanted to add into the mix. Whether it be lipstick or liner, shadow or setting powder - feel free to leave them down in the comments below as I would really appreciate your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS