navigation

Wednesday 4 May 2016

The Hand Cream Edit #EveryDayMay


It may seem strange to be talking about hand cream at the beginning of May - but hear me out on this one. Recently, while the things may be finally starting warm up, the strange weather we've been having up until now (snow, wind, hail, sleet - the lot) has kinda wrecked havoc on my poor hands and so I've been leaning on a couple of treatments in particular to attempt to get them back to their slightly softer state. Both of them are all used up (for some reason they both basically dispensed their last drop at the same time - weird) but I thought if anything that called for them to be given a shout-out even more. If that don't tell you I love them, I don't know what does...

Soap and Glory's Hand Food is a classic. I mean, hasn't everyone and their dog tried this by now? It's the first hand cream I really got on board with and even to this day, I still like to keep a tube stashed away in collection somewhere. The scent is the traditional S&G fragrance which will always be one of my favourites and the actual formula of the cream itself is thick, but not too thick and feels really rich and nourishing on the hands without leaving any greasy residue behind. It sinks in super quick (a must for me when it comes to what I slather on my digits) and I really notice a difference in the condition of my hands when I use this long-term.
 
If I'm not slathering that onto my hands, I'm using the Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand Cream. As with any products associated with bloggers/vloggers, I was sceptical as to how much I'd like this stuff when I first gave it a go, but seriously - this is good. This is slightly thinner formulation than the S&G one, but it still has enough substance to actually so its job and do it well. I personally prefer to use this in the evenings as opposed to during the day like the above, as I find it to take a tad longer to fully absorb into my skin but when it does - it leaves everything very plump and moisturised and also smelling delish. The scent of this - as with everything I've tried from the Classic range - is just divine and really mature and classic considering the younger audience I was imagining it to be aimed at. I can definitely foresee a repurchase of this at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS