navigation

Thursday 19 May 2016

TK Maxx Finds #EveryDayMay


It's not often that I pop into a TK Maxx. I'm not sure exactly why, but whenever I browse the shops it's never one that's top of my priority list - until I saw one of Amy Farquhar's Snapchat's the other day. She showed a primer from Too Faced which she managed to find amongst the beauty section at a massively discounted price and so of course when I went into town the next day, I actually stopped by at my local store for once to see if they also had it on offer. Turns out, they didn't (boo!) but I did come across a couple of other things instead. Wanna see?

First off, I found this pair of eyelash curlers. I know I only showed my current pair in this post a few days ago, but I've actually been on the hunt for a new pair for some time now - particularly of the rose gold variety - to tie in nicely with my tweezers (and just because, it's rose gold, yanno?). The only ones I came across were all hellishly expensive when you consider what they actually are - until I found this pair from good 'ole TK Maxx. These are from a brand called 'Danielle' which I've never heard of previously and they are just what I was after - Rose Gold Eyelash Curlers. They're a tad bigger than my other pair, but they still fit perfectly into my display unit and I hope will work just as well, if not better. I'll keep you in the loop...

I then came across another unexpected discovery - a range of the Dr Bronner Magic Soap - which I personally love using as a 'deep cleanser' for washing my makeup brushes. There were a wide variety of scents on offer and in the end I plumped for the fragrance I'm currently using - 'Rose'. This, as you'd imagine, is light and florally in scent and makes my brushes smell all kinds of amazing after using this stuff to give them a good clean. Not only is it a product I can reassured I already know and love - it was also a complete bargain. How can I complain, eh?

P.S. Have you entered the giveaway started in my last post here to win a MAC Lipstick of your choice? If not, you know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS