navigation

Monday 25 July 2016

Polish Pick: Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Copper Mine'


Another week, another 'Polish Pick'! But hey, I think this may just be one of my favourite lacquers I've ever featured in this 'ere series, so it's most definitely worth it. You may remember a few days ago I featured this polish in my most recent 'New In At The Drugstore' post (which you can find here) and I knew as soon as I picked it up that it was destined to end up in a post of this style as it looked so, so gorgeous in the bottle. And let's just say it's just as stunning when actually on the nails too...

Barry M have recently dropped a new range of nail polishes labelled 'Molten Metals' and pretty much from day one of getting wind of this collection - I had my eyes on one shade in particular. As the name of the whole range suggests, they're all centred around a metallic theme, but the hue which I felt was most original and unique of the lot was 'Copper Mine'. The others were pretty, don't get me wrong, but being rather obsessed with Rose Gold and finding the shade rather lacking when it comes to nail colour offerings - I quickly snapped it up.

Of the few Rose Gold/Copper shades I have got in my current collection, I have nothing with such a full-on metallic, duo-chrome look like this beauty. When applied to the nails, it gives an almost foil effect, with a very shiny finish that really catches the light and instantly makes your nails look glamourous and like you've spent a hell of a lot of time on them - when you really haven't. There's a very fine glitter present, but as it's within the metallic formula, the look appears very smooth and 'clean' as opposed to being product-laden. Two coats ensured an opaque finish (as usual with Barry M) and the super-glossy effect has so far maintained really well too. Seriously, I cannot find one thing I do not love about this lacquer. *Inserts all the heart-eyed emojis*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS