navigation

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Fifteen Festive Favourites TAG #DitsyDecember


So I'm back for today's #DitsyDecember post with another festive-filled tag! Aswell as the third edition of The Christmas TAG that I posted at the start of December, I came across this one the other day when perusing some other awesome Blogmas posts that other gals and guys have been putting up throughout the month and figured I'd join in on the fun and post my own version...
  1. Favourite festive food? It's no secret that I love a lot of Christmas food. Like, a lot. So this is a bit of a tricky question for me really, but when I think about it - I feel like my favourite food of the whole season has to be a good ol' mince pie. Unlike a lot of other bits 'n' bobs, you can pretty much only get your hands on these around Christmas time itself and I just love them. Served warm with a spoonful of brandy cream - yum.
  2. Favourite reindeer? I'm not really completely sure on this one, but I guess it has to be Rudolph, doesn't it?
  3. Favourite day of Christmas? Obviously, I love The Big Day itself - but I also really look forward to Boxing Day too as we generally see most of the family then. I also just love the whole build-up to Christmas itself - December is definitely a favourite month of mine.
  4. Favourite Christmas song? Again, I love a lot of festive tunez, but of them all - I just can't say no to a bit of 'Merry Christmas Everyone' by Shakin' Stevens. Get that arm drum action in...
  5. Favourite Christmas present? I am always super-grateful of everything I'm lucky enough to receive at Christmas and I feel like it's hard to single out just one gift that's been my 'favourite', but nowadays I am admittedly always even more excited when it's a beauty-based gift - no surprise there...
  6. Favourite festive film? This is a super obvious one - 'Elf', of course!
  7. Favourite cracker toy? Honestly, they're all a bit cheap and rubbish but of them all - and this might sound like a weird answer - those weird little fishes that curl up when you place them in the palm of your hand and supposedly tell you your fortune. Of course, that's kinda debateable - but they're fun and that's the main thing, eh?
  8. Favourite cracker joke? How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas? Deep pan, crisp and even!
  9. Favourite Christmas decoration? Does the actual tree itself count? You cannot beat a tall, heavily-decorated tree, all stringed up in twinkling lights and a star at the top.
  10. Favourite Christmas candle scent? I've gotta admit it, I'm not really the biggest candle lover - but in terms of Christmassy scents overall, I love a good bit of gingerbread (or basically anything that's remotely warming and spicy). Mmhmmm...
  11. Favourite Christmas TV advert? I do love the John Lewis advert - cliché, but true. It's a Christmas classic that I look forward to seeing every year and while some have not liked it as much this time around, I personally still like it a lot. 
  12. Favourite festive tradition? Possibly not so much of a tradition that's solely exclusive to my family only, but when i was younger me and my Sister used to love opening our stockings that our parents Mum put together for us super early, first thing on Christmas Day and even now, it remains one of my favourite parts of the day. Yes, I'm 19 and I still have a stocking - and what?
  13. Favourite place to spend Christmas? Definitely, 100% my favourite place to spend Christmas will always be at home.
  14. Favourite Christmas fact? Ooh I'm not really sure! Didn't Santa originally used to wear a green suit instead of a red one? Or am I just making that one up completely? Someone let me know!
  15. Favourite snowman accessory? Again, I' not really sure on this one - maybe their cute little carrot noses? They always seem to just make a snowman look much more realistic. Well, as realistic as a snowman can look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS