navigation

Monday 4 September 2017

A Super Sparkly Nail Topcoat...


You might have guessed by now that I have recently become a big fan of Essence. While the super-affordable range has been around for ages, I am a new-found fan and ever since that fateful day that I tried my first-ever product, it's kinda become my mission to try as many of their products as possible. As I said, everything is so super-cheap that I guess it'd be rude not to. Wanna see my latest addition - a.k.a. this super-sparkly, super-glittery and just generally super-pretty nail polish? Just keep on reading...

This is the Essence Jewelry Top Coat - isn't it a beaut? And it definitely more than lives up to the name. While I personally own more than a handful of nail topcoats in my personal stash (as in, my personal collection as opposed to my professional Nail Tech kit) I have yet to add one like this. Aside from all of my 'standard', plain top coats, I have a fair few of silver-based sparkly ones or iridescent/holographic-based formulas but I don't have many (or even any) that feature glitter or shimmer that's more of the golden variety. So I guess that's exactly why this one appealed to me straight off. While there is some silvery shimmer in there, it's balanced out by a pretty equal measure of yellow-tones, gold-y flecks and all in all, iy gives such a pretty, metallic., frosted finish to whatever colour you pair with it underneath. Because it mixes both silver and gold together, the finished effect is neither too cool, nor too warm-toned and so I feel like you could match it up with a really wide variety of shades and tones and it would look awesome. I can't wait to get my full use out of this - expect to see it feature in a tonne of 'Polish Pick' posts coming up very, very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS