navigation

Wednesday 6 September 2017

The Best Spot Treatment Ever?!


I have to admit that, I really do not have spot-prone skin. Generally, I get by without many spots popping up but every so often, one or two do occur and just like most people, I like to have products on hand to combat them. While I do already have one or two items that I employ, this time round I've found that there have been a couple of blemishes that they haven't tackled as well and so I was in the market to pick up something completely new to try and this one from Nip + Fab caught my eye. I already really like Nip + Fab as a brand and so thought it made sense to give this product a try too...

This is the Nip + Fab Teen Skin Fix Spot Zap and it is basically a spot treatment gel. Seeing as I don't have spot-prone skin all-over and only really ever have standalone blemishes that I need to tackle it made most sense for me to pick this up compared to something that goes all-over - if ya get what I mean. It claims to 'help reduce and improve the appearance of blemishes so troubled skin with a quick and easy roller ball applicator delivering an active gel formula enriched in eucalyptus and tea tree oils'. *And breathe*. Basically, you massage the cool roller ball - which is full of all of the spot-fighting goodness over your blemish (or blemishes) and leave it there and *fingers crossed* it should help to reduce them. Alongside the eucalyptus and tea tree, the other ingredient that really appealed to me when browsing the aisles of Superdrug the other week was salicylic acid. Used in small amounts, every so often, it's been proven to be something that can really help unclog those pores and that's usually the issue that causes the majority of my breakouts so when I spotted it in the ingredient list - I instantly picked it up. But is it really all that? Well, I'd say it actually is. I've only used it a few times so far (as I said, anything with salicylic acid in is best used sparingly) but so far - so good. My blemishes are already looking far smaller, reduced and generally just less 'angry'. Any redness and inflammation is going/gone and for such a quick, easy step that takes basically no time at all to so - I am here for it. Wanna pick up a new spot treatment? I'd definitely point you in the direction of this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS