navigation

Thursday 30 November 2017

HELLO BLOGMAS! #DitsyDecember


I can't quite believe it but tomorrow is the 1st of December! As of tomorrow Christmas is in full swing with that, of course, comes Blogmas. For the fourth year in a row - yes, four! - I am doing yet another #DitsyDecember (a.k.a. my own, kinda more personalised version of Blogmas). As is the usual, I will be posting every single day in December - from the 1st all the way up to the 31st - with a post going up at 9AM every single morning! Ever since I first started my blog in 2014, I have done this series and each year, it's something I majorly look forward to and massively enjoy doing. It's creative, festive and just generally a really interactive time for my blog, which I love. Though December is a very busy time of year, I have done what I always do and spent most of November planning, organising, writing and photographing to ensure I am as ahead as possible before December 1st rolls around and I feel I've done a pretty good job of getting as prepared as I can so a post will go up every single day, and I shouldn't be getting too stressed in the process - which is always a good thing. I mean, it's become quite a little tradition on Dainty Ditsy and I just couldn't not do yet another year so I'm really hope you are all as excited for it as I am! If you're new round these parts and don't know what the heck I'm on about, you can catch-up with all of my previous #DitsyDecember posts here - a great way of getting in the festive spirit before this year's edition starts tomorrow morning, if you ask me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS