navigation

Tuesday 12 December 2017

My Christmas Playlist #DitsyDecember


It wouldn't be a #DitsyDecember without me throwing in a good ol' Christmassey playlist in there somewhere for good measure, would it? It's not long at all until The Big Day itself and I have well and truly been getting myself in the mood by sticking on all of the festive tunes and having a bloomin' good time too. So, fancy seeing my top picks from my Christmas Playlist this year? You can find Spotify (linked here) if you fancy taking a proper, full look at the 'real-life' thing, but for now - let's get started...

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Last Christmas - Wham!
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
Step Into Christmas - Elton John
Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
A Marshmallow World - Darlene Love
Ruldolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Destiny's Child
Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) - The Darkness

And there we have it - just a few of my personal festive favourites this Christmas that I have been really enjoying and basically playing on repeat - over and over again! Like I said, there are loads more which I have been loving too, but these are probably some of my favourite, favourites that have been receiving the most on-repeat airplay so far this December and as I mentioned, if you do fancy seeing any more of my top tunes - check out my full playlist here! What's your favourite festive song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS