navigation

Thursday 14 December 2017

Tanya's Christmas - The Perfect Christmas Book? #DitsyDecember


If you've been reading round these parts for a while, you'll know that I am a big fan of Tanya Burr. I really rate her as a Blogger/Vlogger (or as some now like to call them, 'Influencer', which I don't think anyone is really keen on), I really love her self-titled makeup brand, 'Tanya Burr Cosmetics' and I own and love every single one of her books too. She comes from the same sort of area as me and so, I have been lucky enough to be able to attend every one of her hometown book signings and so, when her latest release was announced earlier this year - alongside the fact it's a Christmas-themed book too - I just knew I had to get my hands on a ticket for another one. This weekend, that day finally came around and, with #DitsyDecember in full swing here on DaintyDitsy - what better time to show it off to you lovely lot? Introducing, 'Tanya's Christmas' - what I feel has to be the perfect festive offering, book-wise...

Basically, if you are a festive fiend - or maybe you know someone who is - this book is just ideal for you, or them. It contains everything and anything you'd need to know for Christmas; from decorations to drinks, beauty to baking and so, so much more. With seven chapters - all of which are so detailed and in-depth - there's next to nothing about Christmas that this book won't tell you about, or help you out with. As always with all of Tanya's book releases, it's super pretty - both inside and out - and each page is perfectly presented, eye-catching and easy to read too. What more could you want, eh?

All in all, this is just the book for someone who's obsessed with all things Christmas-related. Not only is it gorgeous to look at, it's also really crammed full of ideas, inspiration and general awesome tips 'n' tricks for the festive season. I've only had the chance to have a quick skim through so far, and though it all looks amazing, the 'Baking' Chapter - full of tonnes of Christmassey sweet and savoury treats - may just be my favourite section so far. You all know I did a spot of festive baking around this time last year here from her last book, 'Tanya Bakes', and I definitely want to try and recreate something from this book for this years' attempt, fo' sho'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS