navigation

Monday 15 January 2018

The Best Range Yet From OGX?


I'm sure if you've been a reader round these parts for a while now, you'll most likely know that I am a big fan of OGX. Since first discovering the brand back a couple of years ago (I think?) they are now basically the one and only brand I head to when I am in need of a new Shampoo and Conditioner duo. They're not too expensive (you can usually get them on a pretty good '2 for £10'-type deal in Boots too), they have so many variations to choose from (and all of the ones I've tried so far have been awesome on my hair) and they just do such an amazing job aswell. As I said, I have tried so many of their ranges in that time - all of which have thoroughly impressed me - and so, when I spotted this new Hydrate and Colour Reviving + Lavender Luminescent Platinum Collection in-store, I just had to pick up both the matching Shampoo and Conditioner to try - as you would have seen in this haul I did last month. And, after giving them a try, it's safe to say I am impressed once again...

Having blonde balayage/ombre hair (that I soon want to become more of an all-over blonde colour - exciting) - using haircare products targeted towards exactly that is pretty important to me. I want to keep my hair in the best condition it can be (what with it being heavily bleached and also heated fairly regularly too) and also keep the colour and tone just how I like it too. I don't want any brassiness (who does?), I want my blonde to be bright and bold and I want it kinda ashy, but also kinda warm at the same time. It sounds a lot to ask, but using these alongside my usual purple toning shampoo seems to be doing the trick pretty well so far. Not only do these leave my hair feeling so super soft and looking really shiny - with the addition of ingredients such as Lavender Oil and Chamomile Extract - it also makes my blonde such a lovely colour - and keeps it that way aswell. The effect lasts and I actually think I've found there to be a steady improvement over the few washes I've done using this duo so far too. As always with all haircare from OGX, there are no sulfates or just generally any nasties included and what's even better, this time they've even included UV filters to help protect our delicate blonde tresses against the damaging effects of the Sun. Not that there's a lot of that around right now, but come the warmer months I think my hair will be thanking me. Oh yes, I think these are going to be firmly in my haircare routine until then - and way beyond that aswell, cause you know what? I think this may be my favourite range I've tried from OGX so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS