navigation

Wednesday 10 January 2018

The Wet Brush - On the Go?


If you've read round these parts for a while, you'll know that last year, I became a huge fan of The Wet Brush. For a little while beforehand, you might remember I was a fan of the infamous Tangle Teezer - which is basically the same type of thing, just without a handle - but as soon as I switched it out for The Wet Brush, that all changed. I didn't know I could really get that hung up on what is essentially just a hairbrush, but actually, it really is the best one I've ever come across. Unlike cheaper alternatives, this has super thin and flexible bristles - and so glides through the hair effortlessly - both wet and dry - without any harsh tugging or pulling. Especially now my hair is more bleached and dyed that ever, that's certainly something that I find to really make the difference in keeping the condition of my tresses relatively good and all in all, I am pretty pleased it was something I finally purchased in 2017. However, if there's one thing about it that perhaps isn't as awesome is that it isn't particularly travel-friendly. Sometimes, I really like to take my hairbrush out with me so I can easily brush things through, on-the-go and until recently, my faithful Wet Brush wasn't something that could do that. If there's one plus-point of something like the Tangle Teezer, it's that it's super compact and so easy to travel with and use on-the-go - and so I went on the hunt, hoping that maybe The Wet Brush could offer something kinda similar. And guess what? They do!

You might remember that at the end of the last year, I did this post here where I listed off my Christmas Wishlist and included the The Wet Brush Mini Pop Fold in 'Rose Gold'. I admit, it initially caught my eye due to the gorgeous colour (who doesn't love a bit of rose gold or copper, right?) but when I actually took a proper look - the set-up is perfect too. I wasn't really expecting it to be gifted to me come Christmas-time and I was pretty happy to simply use some of the money I was lucky enough to receive afterwards instead and so last week, that's exactly what I did. I was super happy to finally find it in-store and instantly picked it up and so far, so good. It's basically exactly the same as an 'original' The Wet Brush - just with a folding 'handle' that makes it far more compact and also handily has a small mirror on the inside of it. What's not to love? I'm super glad to finally have something like this in my stash...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS