navigation

Friday 9 February 2018

Polish Pick: Baby Pink Shimmer


It's been a while since I did a 'Polish Pick', hasn't it? I guess I just haven't really been using, trying or combining anything new lately - until now, that is. I put together a couple of old favourites for the first time and really loved the finished result - so figured I'd share it with you all. Let's jump right on in...

First off, I went in with the Barry M Nail Paint in 'Festival Fever'. This was actually a Limited Edition shade for Superdrug last Summer (I believe?) so I doubt you'll be able to get your hands on it anymore (I know - I'm sorry!) but I just had to mention it as it was of course the shade I used and it really is a complete beaut too. A mid-toned, baby pink with flecks of subtle golden shimmer running through it, it looks pretty lovely on the nails - and even more pretty when it catches the light. That would definitely be more than enough, but since I like being all 'extra' and that - I fancied going in with something to enhance that even more - the Rimmel Finishing Touch Top Coat. Not only does this act as the final step, sealing things into place and keeping the look glossier and chip-free for longer, it also has similar gold flecks in the formula and they work with those running throughout the Barry M Nail Paint almost perfectly. It's like a match made in nail heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS