navigation

Monday 12 February 2018

Tried and Tested: Nip + Fab Glycolic Instant Fix Mask


If you've been a reader for a while now, you may well remember that a while back, I was a huge fan of the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads. Swiped once or twice a day over cleansed skin, they leave your complexion feeling and looking so smooth, bright and refreshed. A few months ago, I actually found a pretty similar (see: identical) dupe for them from Superdrug's own brand and have switched to those ever since - however, I remain a big fan of the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Range and so, when I heard pretty good things about another product in particular - I was not at all hesitant to give it a go...

I don't often get spots, but when I do, they sure do hang around for a while - and leave their mark on my skin for a good wile too. I'm usually left with some redness for a good while after they finally disappear, but recently I'd heard various people here and there saying the Glycolic Instant Fix Mask was great to use to combat exactly that issue and fade areas of redness left behind from spots much, much quicker. So, I quickly picked a tube up to try out for myself and you know what? I really rather love it so far.

The clear, thick formula doesn't look like anything much once applied to this skin but so far, so good. I simply put a thin-ish layer over any problem areas of leftover redness from blemishes, leave it to get to work for around ten minutes and rinse off and while there is a tad more redness at first - do not fret as that simply an indication that the mask has done its job and it soon goes down shortly after removal. After just one use I already felt any problem areas look slightly diminished and having repeated usage once a week since - I'm happy to report that things are looking a lot better. Obviously, some of that can be attributed to natural improvement, but I definitely think using this mask has helped in speeding the whole process along. Overall, I'm pretty happy I came across this lil' gem and I'll certainly be continuing to use this until things fully clear up and keep it on hand for when/if I have any more blemishes in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS