navigation

Wednesday 28 March 2018

The Best Hair Treatment?


Having had dyed blonde hair in some way, shape or form for the past few years now - from half head, ombre and now going on full-head - taking care of my tresses has become even more paramount. Everyone knows that beach, while does have the power to make your hair super-duper bright and blonde-y (yay!), can also wreck utter havoc on your hair, so I am always concerned about trying to preserve the quality of mine as much as possible - and this is exactly where this brilliant product comes in. A while back, I tried out haircare brand OGX for the very first time - their Coconut Water Range being the first collection I opted for. In short, I loved it and it basically kicked off my love for OGX in general, with me trying out many of their other ranges since - and also adoring those too. 

From this first range though, I also chose to try out a little something else too - the Weightless Hydration Oil. Claiming to 'replenish and rejuvenate dehydrated strands with a residue-free formula for weightless hydration and shine', I loved the concept of intensely nourishing my hair, but without the unnecessary product build-up and the whole 'weighed down' feeling and lank appearance you can sometimes be left with afterwards. Simply spritz some of this in your hair either before or after blow-drying (I personally prefer beforehand whilst my hair is still damp) and you're good to go. And you know what? It really does work wonders. I used it consistently for a good while, went through about two bottles before moving onto something else and kinda forgetting all about it. Until a couple of weeks ago, that is. I was replenishing my current favourite Shampoo and Conditioner duo from the brand - the Hydrate and Colour-Reviving Lavender Luminescent Platinum, FYI - and saw they had an offer on the entire collection - so knew I wanted to pick something else up to make up the deal - and instantly, this product caught my eye again. And I'm very glad it did as it is just as awesome as it was before. A little goes a long way into really conditioning my hair and making it feel and look so much softer and more sleek - and yet, not at all product-laden either. Plus, it smells pretty darn good too. What's not to love, right? I think this may just be one of, if not my favourite hair 'treatment' I've used...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS