navigation

Wednesday 11 April 2018

New (Even Blonder) Hair, Don't Care...


If you haven't guessed by now, I love being a blonde - an unnatural one, that is. Having naturally dark, mousey-brown locks, being blonde has always been my goal ever since I started earning money about four years ago and could afford to finally change that. From starting with just a half-head, to deciding to let things grow out to a balayage/ombre to now - deciding to go the whole hog and just go full-on, all over blonde-y blonde. After not having it dyed for a good few months since going ombre last May, over the past few trips I've been gradually adding some blonde back in (a lot had grown out or just faded away and I was in much need of a refresh) and yesterday was the most I've had yet and basically the finished result of what I'd been building up to over these few months. I basically had a full head, plus a root touch-up of the half head I'd had done last time - and you know what? I think this may just be my favourite hair yet. I love it and I feel this is the hair I will be sticking to for the foreseeable. I just adore being blonde and this is just the perfect hair for me. And right before my 21st Birthday come next month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS